Our Mission Statement and goal has always been, "affordable flight training solutions and reasonably priced, well maintained, rental aircraft". In an effort to meet these goals, we strive to find the correct pricing so we cover all our costs. This includes, tie-down & hangar fees, office rent, internet, insurances, fuel, aircraft loans, and the biggest variable, aircraft maintenance.We strongly prefer payment by CHECK as Credit Card fees continue to rise and erode our cash flow. A discount of $3.00 per hour will be applied for aircraft rentals when $2000 is prepaid to your account via cash or check. There is no risk here if you change your mind. The balance, (minus the discount) will be refunded upon receipt of a written request to PFS. This is the best option for you and PFS in order to keep costs low.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Payment is due at time of service
- Minimum charge for full day rental is 3 hrs.
- Credit card must be on file for all rentals. Pilot authorizes PFS to charge the card for balances after 10 days.
- Rentals over 3 hours may require pre-payment
- Prior to a scheduled Aircraft checkout please print and fill out the rental agreement below.